insta keto just storing up fat cuz it's so cold like


insta keto just storing up fat cuz it's so cold like I would just tell myself that and I was like yeah it's fine whatever I'll just start dieting when it's like spring again I've been just spending the last 4 or 5 months being very lazy not caring about what goes into my body I am going to hit a point of no return soon so I was like this is the time like now I gotta go back to my old ways I gotta stop this unhealthy lifestyle and also I just found out that I'll be going to America and February so I'll be going back home for two weeks and that kind of motivated me to you know work out and eat healthy and shed a few pounds again so starting tomorrow I have about 20 days till my flight to New York and I decided that I was gonna start like a 20 day diet challenge just to document myself and my journey because you know having you guys know keeping me accountable and just filming myself I thought that would motivate me more and encouraged me to try harder rather than if I didn't have a camera in front of me and I know I should still work out on my own but I knew I needed the help I decided okay why not do this 20 day challenge video so for the next 20 days I'm going to work out as much as I can stay away 

insta keto diet from processed foods stay away from sugar and sweet savory delicious stuff and I'm gonna try to cook for myself more at home because I haven't been doing that and I think I really need to start now I know this is about you know having a healthy lifestyle more than just a 20 day diet challenge and going back to my old ways of course I'm going to you know try to keep this up for as long as I can but I mean when I get to New York in 20 days I gotta eat so New York Pizza you know again stay away from pizza and bagels while I'm in New York and when I come back to Korea I'll start you know living my healthy lifestyle again guys wish me luck I haven't done this in so long this will be my twenty day journey towards a healthy lifestyle that will go back down in New York but that will come back up when it come back so I hope that you guys will enjoy this 20 day diet challenge video and maybe it can be helpful for some of you this is me getting back on the grind being healthy eating healthy and feeling healthy so wish me luck guys I didn't eat the cookies [Music] two weeks ago 1 p.m. I actually got indigested last night and I was sitting over on my toilet for like 40 minutes because 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

insta keto blood flow to your genitals will make

Evianne before when I got in highlights